One of the most beautiful and inspirational shots.
Womens yoga clothes to get you more motivated.
I’m beyond proud of my team mate’s #transformation. It just goes to show what #determination #commitment & believing in yourself can do. #beachbody is the best! We have the whole package: world class #fitness, yummy #shakeology that’s packed w/ #superfoods for #nutrition, support (I come as your FREE Coach plus you get the support from my team) & #cash #prizes. Let me help you get started! Try it for 30days 💪👊 http://bit.ly/17iwqaU
Great results. Inspired yet?
Do this test TODAY:
Is your diet a sound, or unsound one? Take this quick test to find out!
Grab a piece of paper. You’re going to start off with 160 points. By the time this test is over, if your diet has caused you to lose more than 20 points than you might want to consider a healthier diet!
- Calories: Your diet provides a reasonable number of calories ( not fewer then 1,200 calories for an average-size man or 1,000 calories for an average-size woman) - If NO, minus 10 points!
- Protein: Your diet provides enough, but not too much, protein (At least the DRI recommended intake, but not more than twice that much - the DRI recommended intake for people 19-30 years old is 46g for women, 56g for men.) - If NO, minus 10 points!
- Fat: Your diet provides enough fat for balance but not so much fat as to go against current recommendations (between 20-30% daily calories from fat) - If NO, minus 10 points!
- Carbohydrate: Your diet provides enough carbohydrates to spare protein and prevent ketosis (At least 130g of carbs) Does it provide 20-30g fiber from whole foods? If NO to either or both, minus 10 points!
- Vitamins/Minerals: Your diet offers a balanced assortment of vitamins and minerals by including foods from all food groups and subgroups? If it omits a food group (For example: meat), does it provide a suitable food (not supplement) substitute? For each food group omitted, minus 10 points!
- Variety: Your diet offers variety, in the sense that different foods can be selected each day? Would you classify it as boring/the same every day? If YES, minus 10 points!
- Ordinary foods: Your diet consists of ordinary foods that are available locally (example: in the main grocery stores) at the prices people normally pay? Or does do you have to buy special, expensive, or unusual foods to adhere to your diet? If YES, minus 10 points!
- False promises: Your diet promises dramatic, rapid weight loss (more than 2 pounds a week)? If YES, minus 10 points!
- Lifestyle changes: Your diet encourages permanent, realistic lifestyle changes, including regular exercise and the behavioral changes needed for weight maintenance? If NO, minus 10 points!
- Reasonable costs: Your diet misrepresents salespeople as “counselors” supposedly qualified to give guidance in nutrition and/or general health, or collect large sums of money at the start, or requires you to sign a contract for expensive, long-term programs? If YES, minus 10 points!
- No gimmicks or mandatory supplements: Your diet promotes unproven weight-loss aids such as hormones, (hormones can be dangerous, reject such a plan immediately!!) starch blockers, diuretics, sauna belts, body wraps, passive exercise, dieters “tea”, herbal cures, any type of injections, acupuncture, electric muscle-stimulating devices, amino acid supplements, appetite suppressants, “unique” ingredients, and so forth? If YES, minus 10 points!
- Warning of risks: Your diet informs clients about the risks associated with weight loss in general or the specific program being promoted? If NO, minus 10 points!
Total points you started with: 160
How many points did you end up with?
If your plan has lost more than 20 points, carefully consider whether it may benefit or HARM your health!!!
Lots of motivation here. What is stopping YOU?